About Me

My photo
I am, let's say, young at heart. I love loud music, cartoons, ICE CREAM, and goofing off. But... I can be very serious at times and have a complicated mind. I am open and honest to a fault. I always root for the underdog. I live without regret, but do sometimes wonder "what if?"

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why???

This is a story of secrets. Not deep dark secrets, although some are, but the secrets I think a lot of us keep hidden from the world because we feel we are the only one that feels this way, or went through this or that situation. The things we have to put so much effort into making sure no one ever finds out that it sucks the life right out of us.

I will probably start off gently, maybe not. I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.
My momma always said when I was little I would share my whole life story with anyone who would listen. I used to think of this as a curse, until I realized by sharing myself open and honestly people feel more comfortable opening up to me. I now accept this as a gift from God. A gift that has allowed me to help others and that's what matters most to me.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same, I share too much with others. I think it can be a good thing!
    kim

    ReplyDelete